3/4 Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (Sifted with 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt)
3 Cup Rolled Oats
2 1/4 Cup Granola
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cream butter with sugar and honey; Add water, vanilla, and egg; Beat well.
2. Add sifted ingredients, Beating slowly but thoroughly.
3. Stir in oats.
4. Add remaining ingredients (dough will be stiff).
5. Drop cookies onto sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350¬∞F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool on wire rack and store in air-tight container.